What is our Flat Rate Managed Services with No Contracts?
Since 2011 we've offered flat-rate monthly Computing Services with no contracts in New Jersey and New York. What we do is become your outsourced IT department and take care of all your computing needs. We monitor everything 24/7 and know about problems before you do. Our staff and engineers are local and available whenever you need us. That's because we're an entire staff including technicians and engineers, not just one person. If you need us we're always just a phone call or email away. We'll even show up in person if necessary!
Why Do I Want This?
- You want your evenings and weekends back. You have a business to run.
- You're tired of paying expensive consultants who nickel and dime you for everything.
- It costs less than hiring a single low-level employee to take care of your computers.
- You can't afford the downtime of having something wrong with that server or network again. Remember what it cost you last time it went down?
What Do I Get For My Money?
For less than what you'd pay a single technician, you get...
- Windows and Linux Updates – Its sounds boring but making sure that your systems are updated is the best way to keep hackers off your systems and improve performance. Unfortunately, automatic updates tend to fail a lot these days but don't worry. We'll maintain all the OS level patching for you so you don’t have to wonder if you’re patched against the latest threats, even zero-day threats.
- Software Updates – Not just OS updates but the software you use every day like Quickbooks and UPS Worldship need updates as well from time to time. This may sound easy but updates do tend to break things and that’s why we’re here, to make sure that it doesn’t happen.
- Driver Updates – Many times drivers need updating due to vulnerabilities and improvements. Often, automatic updates of drivers go horribly wrong and just break things. We’ll make sure they don't do that.
- Basic Maintenance Tasks - It's amazing the number of basic daily, weekly, and monthly tasks that need to be completed in order to keep your systems from blowing up or working really slowly. We do those on an ongoing basis to keep everyone happy.
With Argos, our Monitoring and Alerting Service, you get these features and much more:
- Basic Monitoring – We monitor on average about 120 items on every computer or server at 1-minute intervals for such things as hard drive space, CPU usage, memory usage, network usage, power issues, hardware issues, etc.
- Event Monitoring – We also monitor Windows Event Logs for any issues such as errors and warnings, user logins, problems with any applications, etc.
- Log Monitoring – Monitor log files your systems use such as Apache or IIS logs to look for issues before they become problems.
- Trend Analysis – With historical data we are able to spot trends well ahead of time and predict problems before they happen.
- SNMP - We can monitor anything that uses SNMP such as switches, routers, firewalls, etc. so that problems and bottlenecks can be spotted and corrected right away.
- IPMI – Our IPMI technology also allows us to monitor out of band server controls such as HP ILO and Dell DRAC so that you’re on top of issues such as high temperatures, failing fans, and dead power supplies.
Anti-Virus, Anti-Malware, Anti-Ransomware
We use Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools for all our customers because we use it ourselves and trust it. You’ll be amazed at how well it works for you. It comes with these features and much more:
- Intrusion Detection System (IDS) to prevent malicious apps, dll, and driver installs.
- Content Filtering to prevent Adult, gaming, and other malicious websites from being accessed
- Optional Firewall
- Website protection to prevent accidental downloads of malicious software.
Backups of Important Files and Systems
Using our advanced backup software, we can backup:
- Files and Folders
- SQL Databases
- Whole Servers and Computers
- Switch, Router, Firewall, and other network configurations
- Exchange Mailboxes
It’s extremely easy to use and comes with:
- Version control
- Backups stored locally or in the cloud
- Restoration back to the same or different hardware
- Restoration to the cloud if desired
- Easy access from a web browser for files
Backups are great but what happens if there is a complete disaster like fire, flood, or theft? Most businesses simply go out of business after a major catastrophic event. We can prevent that. As part of what we do, we can provide complete disaster recovery:
- Back to your own location, even on different hardware.
- Back to another location of your choosing.
- Up to a Public cloud infrastructure like Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure.
- Even To Our private cloud infrastructure running Citrix Xenservers and Vmware vSphere.
Virtual Servers and Desktops
From our private cloud, we can provide virtual servers to either augment or replace your physical servers at a cost far less than what others can provide. We can even host virtual desktops.
We can also host business applications for you in our private cloud and make it available from anywhere without the need to install and maintain it yourself. This comes in very handy when you have users located in other locations besides your office and don't want to deal with VPNs or local servers.
Of course, in addition to your systems, we can take care of your networks too. We can manage everything from your Internet router to your switches, firewalls, wireless access points, and just about anything else you use in your business.